Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

The Benefit

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! The benefit was a HUGE success!! We were so worried in the beginning about getting people there. No worrires! The Coliseum was packed. I saw hockey teams from Lysander, Rome, Center State, Geneva, Salmon River, New Hartford. I know there were more! The SU men's rec team (I think) were there also. Al the Crunch mascot was giving out high 5's all over the place! I was interviewed for News10Now and Pam was interviewed for channel 9 news. It was an amazing day. Thomas looked great and I think he had a ball with his friends. It was so good to see Tom and Aimee!  I think when all is totaled we will be close to $50,000!!!!!!!!! I never dreamed! Just a couple of hockey moms with an idea and it turned into this! I am THRILLED!

No comments:

Post a Comment