Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Mega Swagbucks Day

It is Mega Swag Bucks Day!!! Every Friday, Swagbucks gives out Mega Swagbucks just for searching, more bucks than on the other 6 days of the week. I have earned 3 $5 Amazon gift cards in a little over three weeks and will get my 4th one today! I am super excited and am saving them all for Christmas!


Go HERE and sign up today! What are you waiting for? It is super easy, all you do is sign up and search like you would usually search for anything during the day. Make sure to download the toolbar, because that gives you extra swagbucks daily. There are also chances during the day for Codes, which will give you extra Swagbucks. I will post here when there are codes out, but I cannot give you the code, you have to find it yourself.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment